Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Truth is I'm really sad cos I failed driving for the second time,
I feel as though I'm really bad at driving,
much as I'd like to believe otherwise.
):

Hahaha this is going to sound silly,
but I actually felt quite happy after crying cos I realised that my tear gland hadn't spoilt.
It's silly I know but a couple of months back I thought I was completely devoid of emotions,
that nothing happy or sad could make me cry.
So I'm glad (to a certain extent) that today proved me otherwise.
Okay I'm starting to sound terribly absurd,
please ignore the above paragraph.
(:

So ANYWAYS, failing driving test isn't the end of the world.
I've been having a wonderful time,
putting on weight that is.
But I guess it's good calories so that's not so bad.

Lunch with FACT and friends at Tonkichi on Sunday to celebrate the birthday.
Pictures up soon.
(:

No comments: